This fast-paced webinar provides a deep dive into the skills and knowledge required to advance a major gifts program. Sustained focus on major donor cultivation and solicitation is complemented with tips on integrating major gift work into special event fundraising and annual, major, and planned giving.
Topics Of Discussion
- What delineates major gifts from other giving?
- How do I define a major gift for my agency?
- What is a major gift chart, and how is it used?
- How does moves management work?
- What role does prospect research play in securing major gifts?
- What’s the difference between major gifts and transformational gifts?
- What skills should a major gift officer have?
- How is a major gifts committee different from a Dev. Cmt.?
- Should major donors receive thank you gifts?
- Why do major donors stop giving?
A special Thank You to Laurence Pagnoni, Brooke Bryant – Managing Director at LAPA Fundraising, and Colleen Kane – Chief Advancement Officer at the Carver Center.