The topic of Philanthropy Operations is insufficiently discussed, yet having the right development program, staff and budget is a prerequisite for fundraising success.
Our webinar covers the roles and responsibilities typically fulfilled by philanthropy operations managers, as well as the competencies and skills needed to lead an advancement team.
This webinar focuses on development operations, not organizational operations, and while we will be sensitive to all sizes of nonprofits, our focus will be nonprofits with larger budgets and existing development offices.
We also cover these topics:
- Determining the right operational budget for your team
- Inhouse vs. outsourcing
- Sample development office staffing structures at $10M and $60M
- Trends in prospect and portfolio management
- Benchmarking, forecasting, and modeling of fundraising revenue
- Gift officer performance reporting methods and frequency
- Transparency and accountability in donor stewardship